Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Update

This week has been INSANE!!! Everyday has been super busy, hence I have not been posting like normal.

Sunday: I stayed up all night helping Mike with a work project (all night = 130AM when you are preggers and old).

Monday: The air duct peolpe were supposed to come and the carpet cleaners so we moved furniture off the carpets before Mike left for work. After dropping off the kids I got the call that they were not coming til Tuesday because thier work van broke down. So I slept all day Monday. Then Monday night Grandma and Grandpa arrived safe and sound and we all enjoyed catching up and talking.

Tuesday: The air duct cleaners came and the carpet cleaners and I met with a potential pediatrician and Bailey had a basketball game.

Today: Grandma has been cooking all day (and the house smells freakin amazing!) and I actually took a 2 hour nap after I dropped the kids off. Then I moved all the furntiture back (with Grandpa's help of course) and cleaned both kids rooms really well. Then ran to get the kids, ran to Kroger, rushed home to get the kids snacks and rushed to thier dentist appointment (no cavities! Yay!). Then home and bathes for both girls and hairdrying/straightening and now just waiting to eat the YUMMY Passover dinner thats been teasing me all day.

1 comment:

  1. Have a super wonderful and blessed Passover dinner. Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete