Friday, May 6, 2011

My Co-Mom

Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without my giving a shout out to my Co-Mom, Lynn. Lynn is Bailey's Mom. I am honored and lucky to share the mothering responsibilities for Bailey with Lynn. From the first time I met Lynn she was open to me, she embraced me, she was excited for me to be apart of Bailey's life. I can't tell you how amazing that has been for me, and more importantly for Bailey. Lynn is a great lady, a wonderful Mom, and just a good hearted person. Happy Mother's Day Lynn! Thank you for sharing your amazing daughter with me! =)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to post earlier and it didn't work, but I wanted to tell you ou how much this post made me smile.. Bailey is such a lucky girl that she has two moms who are such amazing women that her well being is their only concern. If only every child in blended families was so fortunate. This made my day (and made me a little teary, too!)

    ReplyDelete