Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I need a wife

I need a wife just like me. Let me explain. As a SAHM/W (stay at home mom/wife) my entire "job" is taking care of the kids and Mike. My day is consumed with anticipating everyone's needs/wants before they even realize they have them. I devote all my time to cleaning/cooking/shopping/chauffeuring/errand running so that the four other people in this family can flourish and succeed at their endeavors (school/work/growing).

I want someone to do that for me. Because WOW! That has got to rock to be so well supported. I don't want to stop doing what I do for Mike and the kids. I love to see them all happy and content. I just want someone to do the same for me.

So I need a wife just like me. I am accepting resumes starting today. The position has no pay or benefits or vacation time or sick days. But you do get to watch me flourish and succeed at being myself so that's gotta be worth something, right?


2 comments: